The Alice Springs racing year is set to be a huge one for Dirt Bikes. You are invited to attend a Motorcycling Australia designed training course to become a qualified Scrutineer, Steward or Clerk Of Course Official, or up date your current level, for motorcycle racing in the NT.
Sunday 24th February 2013, 8.00am to 5.00pm (lunch and drinks provided)
Venue: St John Ambulance Training Centre, Alice Springs ( parking and entry off Allchurch Street via Gap Road)
- This interesting and informative course has been designed by M.A. Australia to promote a uniform approach and expertise in officiating at race meetings throughout Australia.
- Course attendees are required to bring a note pad and pen.
- Motocross bikes will be provided for practical training.
- The written assessment is in easy format.
- If you have a Manual of Motorcycle Sport (GCRs) 2012 or 2013 rule book, please bring it along for reference, as well as your Officials Log Book.
- Morning and afternoon tea and lunch provided.
Course Presenter: Glen Auricht (M.A. qualified instructor)
For bookings phone: 0419 811 553